We are enjoying general conference today. I told Jamey, "what if they announce a temple in Wyoming today?" and after that he wouldn't leave the tv even to use the bathroom. Finally, as he's dancing in the kitchen I promised him that I would tell him right away if they started to announce a temple in Wyoming. No temple yet... I did, however, email my friend Marni and tell her that now that her brother is our new apostle maybe she can put in a good word for us in Wyoming who have to drive 5 hours to a temple...Saturday, April 4, 2009
Enjoying Conference
We are enjoying general conference today. I told Jamey, "what if they announce a temple in Wyoming today?" and after that he wouldn't leave the tv even to use the bathroom. Finally, as he's dancing in the kitchen I promised him that I would tell him right away if they started to announce a temple in Wyoming. No temple yet... I did, however, email my friend Marni and tell her that now that her brother is our new apostle maybe she can put in a good word for us in Wyoming who have to drive 5 hours to a temple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment