Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week

This was a very unhealthy week. I didn't run all week long, and I got very little sleep... but it sure was fun! Spring Break is great -- too bad it's only once a year!
Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
  • cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins, cousinS, cousiNS, cousINS, couSINS, coUSINS, cOUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS, COUSINS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pipe cleaners, puff balls, hot glue, bandaids, markers, paint, tooth picks, popcycle sticks, etc.
  • Easter eggs, chocolate chip cookies, and homemade chicken nuggets
  • talented kids
  • swings, slides, and basketball hoops
  • late night talks with Brittany
  • a husband who's willing to take on 8 kids so I can have an awesome vacation!
  • singing with Sheryl Crow at full blast while driving my zoom-zoom car through the canyons
  • a late night talk with Michelle & even Eric part of the time
  • major power outage at home that resulted in an electrician and the power company visiting the house
  • going to the Olive Garden twice in one day!!!
  • the Idaho Temple Tour
  • roommates who are still best, best friends
  • a late night talk with roommies -- roommies again for one more night!
  • the Easter Bunny made it back in time to fill & hide Easter baskets
  • pink Easter dresses
  • Easter lessons at church & at home
  • hugs from kids who I missed so much!
  • Spring weather!!!!!!!!
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
  • I didn't write down quotes very well this week, but I do have one from my nephew Abram: "Why do you live in this house?" Me: "Because we like it." Abram: But why do you live so far away?" Me: "Because we like it in Wyoming. Do you want to move here too?" Abram: "Nope." :)





There is so much to write about this week! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Sounds (and looks) like you've had a great week! It's amazing how many kids there are when just your and Britt's families get together!