Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're Cute as Cats at ABC Pre-school!

C is for Cat. We had a fun, but rowdy day at pre-school today. I am glad I'm not a pre-school teacher full time! That would be exhausting! We had snacks of cucumbers, carrots, craisins, crackers, and candy corn. We did Show & Tell with lots of items that start with C. We practiced writing our letters & made a big "c" out of candy corn & glue. I hope they had fun learning about the best letter of the alphabet!



4 comments:

stephschmidt said...

What a fun preschool! Sounds like you had a good time with your favorite letter :)

brittanyc said...

WOW! As always, you plan things down to the very last detail. You are amazing! Very creative, very fun, perfect for the kids.
Britt

Julie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love joy school preschool. It is so fun for mom's to be involved.

Wendy said...

How fun you get to be a part of it!