

I have always thought my niece Zoey looked like me, ever since she was a baby. But my mom called me yesterday to mention how much this photo of Zoey looks like photos of me at the same age. We are twins a generation apart. Zoey looks more like me than my own daughters do! The same nose, the same mouth, the same chin, the same eyes and eyebrows, the same expression on our faces. Even the hair coloring is nearly the same. If we only knew what happened to that dress & the "I am a Child of God" necklace I was wearing, we could take an identical photo. :)









4 comments:
Cute pictures! How old are you in that? You're right, you do look so much alike! Ok, who is the Wordless Wednesday? Oh, and I love Eli Stone. I watched it all last season, and was sad because I heard it wasn't coming back, but then it did - yeah!
Wow, she really does look like you in that picture!!
That is amazing. When I saw that picture of Zoey, I thought the exact same thing, but it is fun to see how EXACTLY the same you guys look side by side. Twins! And you're right...she looks more like you than your own girls. How odd.
Britt
I've always thought she looked a lot like you, too. That's amazing!
Post a Comment