Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh, What Do You Do in the Wintertime?


Do You Build a Giant Snowfort?


Do you go around the neighborhood collecting fallen tree branches to take to the dump?


Do you try on your stylish snow boots? (and think your mother will let you go outside in just your sundress?)


Do you shovel walks for numerous neighbors?

Do you watch some tv?


Do you shovel the backyard patio?


Do you hunker down and wait for the sun to come out?


Do you enjoy an exciting play station game?


Or build a fort indoors with cozy blankets?

Or take a cozy afternoon nap?

Maybe you do all of those things, but I drink a cup of hot cocoa, put on my warm slippers, and enjoy a peaceful day INDOORS!

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

Man thats alot of snow. You guys are so good at serving others. I wish I was more like you. But with only 4 kids :0) You are my insperation Camille.

stephschmidt said...

Wow! That makes the 1/2 inch of snow we got today look pretty pathetic! I am surely jealous! I was not surprised at all to read about James shoveling neighbors walks - you guys are always so good about service! I think that's awesome!

Julie said...

I love your pictures with the "What do you do in the winter time." So cute. I ditto the other two comments. You are so good to do so much service.