Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Favorite TV Show

My cousins love the tv show "So You Think You Can Dance?" and they write about it on their blogs. I've never seen it, but this is my favorite tv show... Eli Stone. It came on last year during the writers' strike so I was worried that it was just a "filler show" and wouldn't be back at the beginning of this season. The season premier was last week. The premise of the show is the story of an attorney who sees visions of the future and then tries to help people avoid catastrophe.

I guess people could view it as sacreligious, but I see it more from a "Touched by an Angel" perspective. The show embraces the fact that there is communication between God and man on the earth. I look forward to Tuesday nights to watch it. I will need to find a blank video and record it tonight since we have 1) a soccer board meeting, 2) literacy night at the elementary school, 3) junior high band concert, and 4) recording songs for Kristi's cd. I guess you all will have to watch my favorite show for me! (Tuesdays, 9 p.m., ABC)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've not heard of this one before. Sounds good. I don't have much time for tv either. :) That is what I get to do when I am folding laundry. Usually it is whatever Preston wants to watch. :) Gotta love Max and Ruby.

Robyn said...

I've had a few other people comment on this show--I'll have to check it out.