Here is Lizzie doing her favorite kitchen chore: emptying out the only cupboard that doesn't have a child lock on it. This time it wasn't blue food coloring she found -- it was corn starch. Now I need to add corn starch to my ever-increasing shopping list.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Elizabeth is Following the Prophet!
Lizzie is so obedient, she is really learning how to follow the prophet. He says to have a one year food supply and she is doing just that -- just look at the food storage she had stored up in her high chair this afternoon!
OK, so that probably totally horrified those of you who are actually good house keepers. Kandice, do you think I should add Lizzie's high chair to my list of monthly cleaning tasks? :) Actually, Lizzie's high chair is officially the "punishment chore" for whoever is in trouble at the time. Today that person was Ethan, who snuck my "Zoo Phonics" cd to school with him so it was nowhere to be found when my pre-schoolers came this morning. Now the high chair is sparkly clean, but Lizzie will surely continue to store food away, just like the prophet says to do!
Here is Lizzie doing her favorite kitchen chore: emptying out the only cupboard that doesn't have a child lock on it. This time it wasn't blue food coloring she found -- it was corn starch. Now I need to add corn starch to my ever-increasing shopping list.


Here is Lizzie doing her favorite kitchen chore: emptying out the only cupboard that doesn't have a child lock on it. This time it wasn't blue food coloring she found -- it was corn starch. Now I need to add corn starch to my ever-increasing shopping list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
This girl sure reminds me of my Clara. Both mischievous little sweethearts! Oh, how I love cute and naughty one year old girls!
Britt
I love that you document it instead of getting mad. :)
Post a Comment