Sunday, October 5, 2008

Micah's Fun 12th Birthday

I think Micah had a fun 12th birthday. Because of conference, he has to wait a little longer than he would have had to otherwise to become a deacon & pass the sacrament, but he is OK with that. He did attend the priesthood session last night with James and Cameron, which I think he really enjoyed. He received his 12 year old birthday present, as Cameron did last year, of a winter sleeping bag, so he doesn't have to freeze on his winter scout campouts. Instead of picking out a present & movie & having a birthday party, he chose to put $100 in a savings account in the bank, so I was proud of him for that. He is a good kid and it's fun to see him growing up & imagine what he will one day be like.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I cannot believe he is 12 years old! Looks like he had a great birthday!