
Lizzie is saying more & more words every day. She tries to repeat things we say and she has the cutest little voice. Some of her latest words are... Mama, Daddy, dinkey (binkey), doggie, kitty, ball, bye, hi, baby, cheese (she says this more than anything else -- she would eat only cheese if we'd let her), she tries to say "please" and she tries to say "play." I can't remember what other words she says but she is learning more every day. James calls her his little Smurf because she is such a petite little thing and looks so cute walking around like a tiny adult. What a sweetheart!
3 comments:
I love this age! It's a little difficult for church because all they want to do is babble and move, but other than that it is wonderful!
I can't believe she is talking!! Clara doesn't say a thing. She babbles alot, which is pretty cute, but no words!! You Whitings are advanced!!
Britt
She's such a cute girl. It's great you're so good at recording her milestones.
Post a Comment