Things are falling into place at Whiting Law, although we're still pretty far from set up. I am starting to figure out what my role is and I think I will really enjoy my job. Today Micah went to the office with me to pick something up and he asked if I was really going to be Daddy's secretary. When I said I was, he said, "Then you'll have a job. That's pretty cool." Hmmm... I guess he thought I wasn't very cool before when I was "just a mom."
Lizzie was at the office with me for a few hours today while I was entering James' cases into his computer and she did pretty well, although she was a bit noisy at times. It will take some adjusting for all of us, but we are determined to make it work and I'm sure we will.
We now have phones, a mail key, and James has a cell phone. Hooray! Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm glad things are coming together. And I'm so happy for you, that you're finally cool, now that you have a job and all. I love hearing what your kids say!
Post a Comment