
Rebecca had her Twinkle recital at Aunt Brittany's house on Sunday. She is able to play all of the songs on her own at home, but she required help during the recital, so both of us were a little disappointed. I think part of it was nerves, but also part of it seemed to be that the keys on our piano are thinner than most, because Rebecca had trouble playing on my mom's piano also. She'll need to get used to playing on a variety of pianos. I think she is my first child, though, that could find the keys without stickers on them during their Twinkle recital, so that is an accomplishment for her. She is very excited to start learning her left hand now. Thanks to Aunt Chalice for taking the photos, since I left my camera on my parents' kitchen table!
1 comment:
What a sweetie.
Post a Comment