Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Cory!

Today would have been my brother Cory's 25th birthday. Happy Birthday Cory. This is the beginning of an interesting week, with Cory's, Kija's, and Ammon's birthdays all within several days of each other. I wonder what goes on in Heaven during this week. Of course, there are happy celebrations within that time period as well, with Rebecca's birthday and my brother Casey's birthday on the tail end. But isn't it interesting that Cory, Kija, and Ammon all decided to have birthdays within a week of each other...


Casey at Cory's grave


Cameron at Cory's grave

2 comments:

Valeri said...

I'm sure it's no accident they all share birthdays. Wow. I admire you and your mom so much for the things you've endured. I can't believe he would be 25. Somehow whenever I think of Cory, I still picture him being MUCH younger than me. I don't really know why.

Wendy said...

I agree with Valeri that I don't think it's an accident their birthdays are so close to one another. I can still remember when my mom first told me about Cory...hard to believe it's been that long.