Happy Mother's Day! I dedicate this movie to all of you mothers and future mothers on this Mother's Day! Be sure to pause the music on my playlist so you can hear the beautiful words to this song. It makes me cry every time I hear it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Camille, that is absolutely beautiful! The song, the slideshow - Perfect! Hope you have a great Mothers Day!
That was so thoughtful, Camille. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. You certainly deserve it!
Camille, I loved this video!! I just barely watched it for the first time. Since I get your blog emailed to me, I haven't gotten on to see this until now. I thought the song was perfect and I loved all of the pictures. What a sweet thing for Mother's Day. Thanks for including me in it (and the picture of me with MY mom...very sweet). love,
Britt
Post a Comment