Friday, May 22, 2009

Green and White - how appropriate!

Here is the soccer shed. Looks pretty good, eh? It is green and white, Lander Tigers' colors. James and Cameron painted it. It was an eventful day.







Lizzie wanted to help. She played in the car for awhile, turning the radio on and off several times.
She used the hammer a bit.
And she threw rocks in the river. Yes, she was a great help.

3 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Wow! That has been a ton of work! It has been fun to see all of the steps along the way. Great pictures! Way to go Cameron!

Heather said...

Hey! I check your blog frequently and keep with your family. The kids are so big. Of course I remember Cameron and Micah so small and it is fun to see them grown up so much. I thought I would send you my blog too and you can see my family. It was a long time ago in that little house in Provo. Here is our blog...
http://perdue8family.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Great Job!!