Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Successful Primary Program


I'm sure you've all been just waiting on the edge of your seats to hear how the primary program went... It was WONDERFUL! It was just perfect. We had one little sunbeam trip off the stool on her way down from saying her part, but luckily she wasn't affected by it and just went happily back to her seat. Teancum was on the front row and stuck his arms inside his shirt for most of the songs, but I guess that beats last year when he put his shoes on his hands and clapped them loudly all throughout the program. Most of the primary kids had their parts memorized and all of the songs sounded great! It was such a great fifth primary program for our presidency... a great farewell for us...

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Great job! I'm glad to hear it was a success.

The Gardner Family said...

It always ends up so wonderful though doesn't it! 5 years really? That is amazing! Way to go!

Julie said...

5 years? Wow! Are you officially released? What is your new calling?