It's nearly midnight so I'd better hurry with my gratitude list for today! Tonight I am going to list the basic things I'm grateful for that we often forget about or take for granted:
1. food
2. clothing
3. shelter
4. good health -- this is actually something that I don't take for granted. I constantly thank Heavenly Father for mine & my family's good health, especially considering the health challenges that many of our loved ones face.
5. living in this country, the promised land
6. my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7. the talents I was blessed with. There are many things that I wish I could do and talents that I wish I could develop, but I am grateful for what I have been given and what I have found the time to develop. I know I have a long way to go. But I still have time!
8. the trials I have endured. I don't think I would have chosen my trials, but I have learned that Heavenly Father blesses us with the strength that we need to deal with our trials. And as time goes by, I begin to realize how I have grown from and even been blessed by the trials I have endured.
9. our living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson
10. The Book of Mormon
9. our living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson
10. The Book of Mormon









1 comment:
I love what you said about trials. I doubt we would ever choose some of the trials we are faced with but we learn so much from them that they do become a blessing.
Post a Comment