Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown to Thanksgiving -- 10 Things I'm Thankful For

Thanksgiving is one week away. Each day until Thanksgiving I'll list ten things (or people) that I am thankful for! To start off this Thanksgiving Week:
I am thankful for...
1. Lizzie
2. Kija

3. Rebecca

4. Teancum


5. Jamey


6. Ian


7. Ethan

8. Ammon


9. Micah


and 10. Cameron

Those are school photos, but sorry grandmas, you won't be getting them for your wall, and neither will I... I only ordered small ones because they were outrageously expensive. They all turned out great, though.

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I love this! I'm excited to see what else you're thankful for :) 10 a day is a lot!

Wendy said...

What a great idea! I'm also excited to see what else you're thankful for over the next 10 days!

Julie said...

Darling kids! I do the same thing with school pictures. 10 wonderful reasons to be thankful.