Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
- a wonderful primary program that couldn't have gone any better
- happy primary kids
- such beautiful weather -- I don't remember a more perfect fall!
- a fun date with James to see the new James Bond movie. He figured that since he and I were starring in it (James Bond and the main character being Camille or Cami), we really ought to see it. It was fun, although I didn't like the movie quite as well as the last Bond movie.
- photos of Switzerland
- the letter I
- preschool kids who get smarter every week
- dark red frosting
- Rebecca the fish
- Lizzie's cold is starting to go away
- colorful bird houses made by cub scouts
- she knows where her nose is
- she knows how to stick her finger inside her nose
- she knows how to stick her finger inside my nose
- she knows how to stick her finger inside my mouth after it has been inside her nose
- running with James
- Teancum's teacher had a birthday & Therese bought her a TCBY cake & invited me to come
- lunch with a friend
- primary program practice party (ice cream!)
- brave friends who dare to invite us over for dinner even though we bounce off the walls and stick to the ceiling and you trip over us on the floor
- the food order came in
- all is well at Whiting Law, although we've yet to see any payments come in... Hmmm...
- Cameron's mysterious rash is going away
- parent teacher conferences that could have been worse... actually the last ones were great, it was just the first two that were rocky... still no calls from the principal, though...
- Cameron loves junior high. He has awesome grades except for his C+ in band (doesn't bother to turn his practice sheets in even though he does practice every day).
- boys digging to China -- without fighting
- I got out the size 2 clothes for Lizzie today. (she is finally starting to grow!) Now Rebecca has dresses and shoes layed out all over her bedroom floor, bed, etc. and she's just positive that she can still fit in some of them.....
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Teancum: Usually I run and lift weights after the kids are at school, but since I was hosting the preschool kids this week on Tuesday and Thursday, I ran on the treadmill at 6 a.m. and was lifting weights just as the boys were getting up at 6:45. Teancum came out into the garage and said, "Mommy, can I pull weights with you?" I use gloves to lift weights (so that I don't get blisters and also the weights are very cold in the morning) so I told him it would be too cold for him. He went inside and came back a few minutes later with his coat on. "Mommy, now can I pull weights with you?" And he did, with his He-man sound effects and everything.
- James: Jamey finished earning his Bear badge this week. He was carving a bar of soap with a pocket knife for one of his requirements. James said, "is this how you get cub scouts to wash their hands? You give them a bar of soap and tell them to carve it?" Those scout leaders are very clever!
- Ian: He wondered why James wasn't going to Young Men with Cameron & Micah on Wednesday. He said, "oh yeah, Dad doesn't have to go to mutual because he's like retired."
- Micah: I was at Priesthood Preview until pretty late last night and he asked what I was doing and when I told him he said, "oh, so you got caught up in the moment?" Did he hear that on a movie or something? :)









1 comment:
Great week! I love these posts!
Post a Comment