Friday, November 21, 2008

Countdown to Thanksgiving -- 10 Things I'm Thankful For

Today I am thankful for... Guess who... I was just teasing him yesterday to list the kids before I listed him. :)


1. James


2. truly perfect parents



3. all of my true & wonderful friends. I have been so blessed throughout my life with such great examples as friends.

4. my awesome little brothers


5. fun & accepting brothers-in-law


6. all of my terrific sisters-in-law who are the sisters I never had


7. all of my nieces and nephews


8. all of my loving aunts & uncles


9. missionaries around the world (especially those in our own family)

10. running

I got stuck in my wedding album and found lots of things to be thankful for in there. :)
Do you see the zit I had on my wedding day? Can you believe that? Right in the middle of my chin! Ah, memories.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It is so fun to see your wedding pictures! You look so young! Beautiful but so young.