3. my office/sewing room/craft room/scrapbook den/movie studio/sound studio/etc etc etc I absolutely LOVE having my own space! I am getting ready to sort laundry now, that's why the baskets are all over the place. Looks like I've got a crooked picture on the wall...
4. the hot tub. I don't especially love soaking in the hot tub, but James loves it and it is a good de-stress thing for him. It is fun to go out there late at night after all the kids & neighbors are asleep and watch the late show (there's a tv in that corner, you can't see it very well in the photo) & talk about life and look at the stars. One night it was nearly as light as day with a full moon and clouds reflecting the light. It was beautiful!
5. the myriad of home improvement projects we've done since we moved into this house. I have loved all of the improvements we've made. Our home is truly ours.
6. Harold, Timmy, and the fish that has survived against all odds. All of our other pets have died so we don't have much luck with animals.














No comments:
Post a Comment