Sunday, November 2, 2008
Discouragement
Well, this is our 5th primary program as a presidency and today was the practice for it. We have never had a worse practice in our 4+ years as a presidency and I am sooooo discouraged. Our program is in 2 weeks because we have stake conference next week. Luckily we have another practice the day before the program. I will pray very hard that a miracle happens within the next 2 weeks so that all the kids will learn their parts (today only mine and a handful of other kids knew theirs) and that everybody will behave on the stand (especially certain Whiting kids). I know I'm not supposed to be discouraged, but it helps to vent a little. Things always turn out in the real program a lot better than they did in the practice. Maybe this will end up being our very best program ever??? Miracles have happened before...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Oh, I totally understand. I wanted to scream and pull ears in primary today. Even though I know they are picking up on more than I think they are it still drives me nuts when it is so noisy and crazy. I was worried about our program too, but as soon as they have an audience it seems like everything falls into place. Good luck...things always go better after a good vent.
I agree with Robyn, things seem to run more smoothly when they have an audience. Very frustrating in the meantime though. I hope it goes well!
That sounds really frustrating but I'm sure things will go great in the end. Hang in there!
I totally believe miracles happen with every Primary Program. Angels always attend and everything just works out. Besides most parents are just glad they didn't have to deal with putting it on. :) Good luck!
We just had our program on October 26th (thus the reason I've been absentee on the blogging the past month or so)and it went great despite the practice being crazy. I know how frustrating it can feel but I know it will turn out great and the kids will pull through. They always do! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!
Post a Comment