Friday, July 4, 2008
My New Niece!!! Gwenevere Leigh
Born on the 3rd of July! Before Casey left on his mission, I promised him 4 new nieces when he returned home. I kept my part of the deal right away with Elizabeth being born less than a month after he left. Clara was born several weeks later so Chris and Brittany were off the hook. We had to wait a bit longer for Katalya to make her entrance, but then Chad and Chalice could mark that off their "to do" list. And now finally Curtis & Lindsay have followed suit and have a beautiful new baby girl named Gwen. I get to meet her in only a little over 2 weeks! She, Lizzie, Kate, and Clara will be great friends growing up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
what cute girls
So cute! How fun to have all those girls the same age!
Congrats to Curtis and Lindsay! That is exciting to have all those girls around the same age!
Post a Comment