This is from my friend Melissa's blog. She was one of my BYU roommies. You are all tagged. That means your blogging rut has officially ended, Wendy -- you've been tagged.
"Memories - Like the Corners of Mind"
I got this from a friend's blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.









7 comments:
I remember visiting you with Chris...I'm not even sure if we were married or not, so it was a VERY long time ago...and I called you Carmella on accident :) You looked at me very seriously and said, "It's Camille". I was quite embarrassed and pretty sure I wasn't making a good impression on you.
I remember when you first met James and you guys would go jogging together - which sounded like a miserable date to me but fit you perfectly. You were completely twitter-pated in no time! We had some great times in our apartment that summer didn't we? Unfortunately I haven't kept up with our other roommies or any of the guys we used to hang with. I kept up with Dean for quite awhile but once we were both married and raising kids we lost touch. Last I heard from Ingelil she was living in South America (Brazil maybe?) and I bet she had a maid again! Funny! Sorry about your tag last month. I totally spaced it somehow but I will get on it! ;)
When I was in junior high, you and Jodi invited me to a slumber party at your house. I was so excited! We stayed up eating candy and watching "Some Kind of Wonderful" on beta :) I still think of that night whenever I see that movie!
I remember during one Utah summer visit when I stayed the night at your house. I think I even slept in your room. I was probably 10 or maybe even younger, and I just remember thinking you were so pretty and grown up. Don't ask me how I remember this, I just do! Do you? :)
And while we're on the subject of memories, I just have to say I am absolutely amazed at all you do (and have always done) with documenting details of your kids' lives. With how many you have to keep up with I am especially impressed! Your Christmas cards are also amazing every year. You come up with stuff I never would have imagined, and somehow you have the time to do it! So I suppose that kind of fits into the "memory" category. :)
I remember back in the good 'ol Ricks College days when you made all of your roommates matching pajamas! They were so cute and one night all 4 of you came over with the pj's on and sacks on your heads. You had all cut out holes were your noses were and you started to sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." Every time you said red nosed you would all poke your painted red noses through the holes in the sacks! You guys always were so much fun-and so funny! LOL
Alright, you got me. :) Funny that Steph and Valeri had memories of sleepovers with you, cause I do, too.
I remember one time there were a lot of us sleeping at grandma and grandpa's house and we were sleeping under the ping pong table. You were writing a love note to a boy or something...and grandma made us turn off the lights and you weren't finished so you convinced me to pretend like I needed to use the bathroom and leave the door cracked open so you could see what you were writing.
I also remember another time that I slept at your house (and I think Steph may have been with us) and we got hungry late at night. We snuck upstairs to get some food out of the kitchen and your parents got up so we ran and hid behind the chairs in the family room by the piano. You ended up getting caught and once your dad was done being mad at you we snuck out and went back downstairs.
I remember the matching pj's just like Robyn! I also remember the day we went on that date with your old boyfriend Brent. He was still stuck on you girlfriend! He barely even talked to me. But I remember he talked to you as much as he could. That is ok. It was a fun thing to do. I also remember not realizing it was a girls ask guys out date and I didn't have money when we got to dinner. I was soooo embarrassed. That whole day was crazy and I was a mess anyway. You and your roommates were so fun and always busy together. Thanks for the fun memories.
Post a Comment