I made her a little cake all for herself, but she wasn't too impressed with that either once she realized I was filming her. What is up with that?
Now she's enjoying it.
This cat showed up in our house. I'm not sure who he/she belongs to, but I was coming up the stairs and there he was sitting at the top of our stairs. Our garage door was open so he just let himself right in. The kids played with him all day. Lizzie liked to pull his fur and poke him. Harold doesn't like him. He is still sitting out in front of our house. I think he has adopted us.
At the baseball game tonight Lizzie decided to bathe herself in dirt. She did a very thorough job.
Time to open presents! She had the most fun pulling the dvd out of the bag and putting it back in the bag, over and over and over again.
My baby is growing up.
This cat showed up in our house. I'm not sure who he/she belongs to, but I was coming up the stairs and there he was sitting at the top of our stairs. Our garage door was open so he just let himself right in. The kids played with him all day. Lizzie liked to pull his fur and poke him. Harold doesn't like him. He is still sitting out in front of our house. I think he has adopted us.
At the baseball game tonight Lizzie decided to bathe herself in dirt. She did a very thorough job.
Time to open presents! She had the most fun pulling the dvd out of the bag and putting it back in the bag, over and over and over again.









3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute girl!
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
That was pretty funny!
Post a Comment