Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Summer Activities
Last week was super busy with all of our summer activities. I don't have Ian's rock climbing photos back yet, but his instructor promised to email them to me, so I'll post them on the twins' blog at some future date. Also I have sports photos and movies of Ian's other sports on the twins' blog already.
Rebecca's T-ball Game


Volleyball
Cameron & Micah are the only boys in Volleyball. I think they did that on purpose, because that's how it was last year too.

Rebecca's "Island Princess" Dance class. I have a movie of her performance that I'll post later.
That is my friend Trisha that is teaching the dance class.

Baseball Games! Jamey & Ian are on the blue team -- the Rangers.
Track -- GO MICAH!
GO IAN!


Swimming -- there's Cameron
There's Micah in the closer lane, Cameron in the farther lane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Wow, you have so much going on! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment