
The weekend of June 5-6 was Cub Day Camp. The Webelos were able to camp out with their dads (working on their Arrow of Light), and Cameron & Micah got it approved to count as a scout campout, so they went also, and naturally Jamey went too. That means I was left home with only Teancum, Rebecca, and Lizzie. Weird! James, Cameron, and Micah all helped at different stations. I think everybody had a good time. James was having such a great time at the campfire the night before, that the next morning a lady talked about how drunk he was. James explained that he's never touched alcohol before -- that's just how he is. :)
Here are some photos that James took throughout the day:
3 comments:
John and Collin were there and said it was a lot of fun. Not as muuch fun as James had, maybe (that is so funny).
I "borrowed" some pictures from you. Thanks :)
Okay - I was already worried about my only son starting scouts next month and not knowing enough. After reading your last few posts - I'm totally overwhelmed! Looks like a lot of fun - and a lot to learn!
It's so weird to see people in jackets in pictures from Day camp. Ours in next week and we've already been told to have the boys start drinking extra water now so they don't get dehydrated. You know, since we live in hell, I mean, Texas.
Post a Comment