Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey!

Happy Birthday to my baby brother Casey! I wish he were here with us to celebrate, but he will be soon enough. He arrives home from his mission in the Philippines on July 1st! Casey was born when I was 14 years old. I was his second mother. I used to take him on dates with me to see how the guy handled little kids. I think Casey liked that. When I brought James home to meet the family, Casey's best friend asked him, "is that your sister's boyfriend?" Casey said, "No, her boyfriend is Michael." That didn't go over so well with James. But James forgave him, because Casey was his best man at our wedding. He is doing such a terrific job on his mission and we're SOOOO proud of him! I promised him he'd have 4 new nieces when he returned from his mission, and I kept my promise! When he arrives home, he'll get to meet Lizzie, Clara, Kate, and Gwen. Then I'll need to get busy picking out his wife! Happy Birthday Casey!



No comments: