Today is my sister-in-law Natalie's birthday. How could I write about Natalie without including some MOAB photos?!? These are from one of our 2006 Moab trips, this time with Therese, and these are from Therese's camera. We sure have fun on our adventures, don't we? Peter once told me that he's never heard Natalie raise her voice. Wow! I wish James could say the same about me. She's a great mom and a terrific person. Happy Birthday, Natalie!Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Natalie!
Today is my sister-in-law Natalie's birthday. How could I write about Natalie without including some MOAB photos?!? These are from one of our 2006 Moab trips, this time with Therese, and these are from Therese's camera. We sure have fun on our adventures, don't we? Peter once told me that he's never heard Natalie raise her voice. Wow! I wish James could say the same about me. She's a great mom and a terrific person. Happy Birthday, Natalie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment