- angel babies
- a pretty birthday girl
- squeaky violin strings
- the official end of soccer season
- rain, rain, GO AWAY!!!
- chocolate birthday cake again and again and again
- speedy racers
- lots of awards
- a baby shower for a friend
- freezing cold baseball pancake breakfast
- an exciting baseball game
- a free Mac computer from the school
- new bicycle helmets at the school's Bike Rodeo
- THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! -- I'm with you, Aunt Valeri, it's my favorite day of the year too -- well, maybe my 3rd favorite, behind my birthday and Christmas. :)
- a husband who loves me enough to fill in for my shift in the baseball concessions stand so that I can see Micah run in Hershey track.
- running in the rain with James
- sitting in the pouring rain with other faithful parents watching their kids run in the pouring rain
- silly, crazy, hyper birthday party guests
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Ian: "7-Up is only for kids who are 7 or up, so Rebecca's out of luck." (followed by loud crying from Rebecca)
- BEWARE: THESE ARE POTTY QUOTES!!! Rebecca: "What should I say to my poop to make it come out? Hmmm.... PLEASE come out poop!"
- Rebecca: "I know when I'm done going poop when my bum burps."
- Rebecca: "If you do more than 3 poops does the toilet overflow?" We have a toilet that regularly gets over-filled with toilet paper and overflows, so this is a concern at our house. The younger kids are afraid to use that bathroom -- ironic, since they're the ones who overfill it with toilet paper!
- Teancum: "Eeewwww! She's sooooo stinky! She's like a stinky explosion!" Lizzie: "Yep."









1 comment:
I love the 7 Up rule; glad to know I'm ok drinking it :)
Post a Comment