Rebecca's Preschool Graduation was last Saturday. It has been a successful year of ABC Pre-school. Rebecca loved getting to know the other kids better. I think all the moms enjoyed planning their weeks. For graduation, we did our opening activities (show & tell, calendar, and pledge. We didn't do the weather because that would have involved the children looking out the window to see what the weather was). Then each of the moms had prepared a song to do with the kids. I was going to do Ten Little Indians, but Kris pointed out that it was not very politically correct. So instead I did 5 Little Monkeys. Then we watched a photo movie that I had prepared of photos from the school year. Celeste handed them their diplomas and read a paragraph about each child, giving them an item that represented them (Rebecca's was a princess crown, of course). Then we ate lunch. Wendy made a fun caterpillar cake. The event was a success -- the whole school year was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment