Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
  • 2 sets of grandparents
  • lots of cousins
  • liquid lubricant and a kind heart
  • beating the big snow storm home
  • a family with 5 boys and 1 girl over for Sunday dinner after returning home from church & our weekend trip -- the house was a MESS! This family is interviewing for jobs here in Lander and staying in a hotel. I hope they come. A boy Micah's age!!!
  • guitar strings and lullabies
  • a growing teenager -- he went for his physical this week (to do weight training in junior high, and for scout camp) and has lost 1/2 pound since last year. He had ketones in his urine, which I guess means he's burning fat. The dr. says he needs to eat more. I guess I need to start cooking a bag of potatoes every day for him to eat after school.
  • a newspaper clipping with several yellow sticky notes stuck to it outlining the "misprints" in the paper.
  • twinkie cars
  • Daddy's an old man
  • a brand new library

Classic Quotes from the Past Week:

  • Micah: "On Father's Day would you like me to cook the sausage?"
  • Rebecca: "Jesus will hate you if you don't love Dora."
  • Rebecca: "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Isn't that cool, Mom?"
  • Rebecca: "Thi sis how kitties say their prayers: meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow..."
  • Teancum: "What happens if you're already resurrected and someone shoots you? Would you die?"
  • Rebecca: "I don't think we're gonna go to the beach today." (lots of snow outside)
  • Jamey: "Look, Ethan! Ethan Allen!" (commercial on tv) Ian: "Yeah, he lives in Utah."
  • Teancum: "Can Heavenly Father hear our prayers if we're in outer space?" Mom: "yes." Teancum: "Even if we're out of the solar system?!?"














No comments: