Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday


I have a fun roommate reunion coming up, so I thought I'd post a few photos of my roommates over the next few Flashback Fridays. This is my roommate Mary leaving on her mission. My Rick's roommates continue to be 3 of my very best friends in the world. Amy, Mary, and April, I am soooooo excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How fun!

I didn't have much luck with roommates. My first roommate moved out the second week of school while I was at an Institute activity. I think she didn't want me to hold her back while she ran wild since we were both LDS. I almost quit school and went back home over that. Me second roommate and I stuck it out for the rest of the school year, but we pretty much really disliked each other by then. Then I married Steve, so my roommate problems were over...for the most part. ;-)

Julie said...

You are so lucky to keep in contact with those great gals! Please tell them I said Hi. Have so much fun.