Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag of 30s

This is my cousin Valeri's tag. Here goes...

1. What is my occupation right now? Most of the time I'm a mom. A few hours a week I'm the food program coordinator for the state of Wyoming's Foster & Adoptive Parents Association. A couple hours a day I'm the secretary/receptionist/bookkeeper/whatever for Whiting Law. Sometimes I'm a movie maker. That is fun. But mostly I'm a mom.

2. What color are my socks right now? no socks. Very colorful slippers.

3. What am I listening to right now? the 10 o'clock news

4. Last thing I ate? reeses pieces

5. Can I drive a stick shift? yes, but I'm terrible at it.

6. Last person I spoke to on the phone? I think it was Brother Sandall. I took a message for James. Doesn't seem like I talked to anyone else on the phone today...

7. Do I like the person who sent this to me? naturally

8. How old am I today? 34... ? I was born in 1974 and I'm not very good at math.

9. Favorite sport to watch on TV? I can handle watching sports on tv if it is an exciting game and there are snacks involved. Believe me, I would never, ever, EVER sit down and watch a sport on tv by myself. Never.

10. Favorite drink? probably water

11. Have I ever colored my hair? No. James gave me red hair color for my birthday one year. Boy, was he in the dog house. He has always wished I had red hair. I brought it as a white elephant gift to our FHE Group one Christmas and Brother Nebeker ended up with it. That got quite a laugh, since he has very little hair to speak of.

12. Favorite food? Olive Garden salad. Olive Garden fettucini alfredo. Olive Garden angel hair pasta with meat sauce. Olive Garden chicken giardino. Training Table sandwich #24 (never tried anything else there). Hire's lemon chicken sandwich (ditto). Arby's roast beef sandwich with cheddar cheese and curly fries. These are all restaurant foods... Hmm... Can't think of anything that I cook that I particularly like. Oh well.

13. Last movie I watched? I have listened to High School Musicals 1 and 2 over and over and OVER again ever since Christmas while I was doing laundry, working on computer, cleaning the house, etc., but haven't sat down to watch it. Rebecca is REALLY big into HSM right now. We haven't seen 3 yet. I'm sure she'll love it. She is naming her kids Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, and Troy Boulton, you know. She has a HSM3 poster on her door (free from Dr. Crane's dental office). She has HSM Barbies (Christmas). I guess the last movie I watched all the way through was Alfred Hitchcock's "To Catch a Thief" with James and my parents over the Christmas break. Chris & Brittany were so bored by it that they went in another room and read books. :)

14. Favorite day of the year? my birthday, of course!

15. How do I vent anger? I write angry posts. Haven't you noticed? Or I complain to James. Running is great too.

16. Favorite toy as a child? either Barbies or Cabbage Patch dolls

17. Favorite season? Summer!!!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries, for sure! But only fresh ones. I don't like squished or frozen fruit, unless it's in a shake. Blueberry shakes are great.

19. Living arrangements? a whole bunch of crazy folks

20. When was the last time I cried? I can't remember.


21. Favorite celebrities? As a child I really loved Haley Mills. James will tell you that I love Denzel Washington & Antonio Banderas (sp?). I have liked Sandra Bullock in the past, but I'm not crazy about her husband. I like Rachael Ray.

22. What is on the floor of my closet? shoes and usually Harold. He likes to sleep on my shoes.

23. What did I do last night? went to a scouting meeting.

24. What am I most afraid of? losing another loved one

25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers

26. Favorite dog breed? Stuffed. I don't like dogs.

27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

28. How many states have I lived in? 4 - Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Oregon

29. Diamonds or pearls? Both

30. Favorite flower? white roses

I tag: Cami Jo, Betsie, and Chalice (c'mon, Girl!)

1 comment:

Alison said...

You're the exact same age I am. Which means we were at BYU at the same time. I wonder if we lived close or had American Heritage together.

Also, have you ever seen one of these where the favorite season wasn't summer? Summer is awesome. It's why I survive the rest of the year.