
Today was Lizzie's first day of nursery. She had just fallen asleep on James' shoulder right as the closing song in sacrament meeting was ending, so she was very tired when I took her to nursery. At first she was fine because she was looking around in awe at all the other little kids and all the toys, but a few minutes later I could hear her crying from downstairs in the primary room where I was subbing for Teancum's primary class. After listening to her scream for about 10 minutes, I went upstairs and saw Bishop Fagnant walking the halls with her. He saw me and made a quick get-away before Lizzie saw me, so I knew that he didn't want me to interfere, which is what I would prefer anyway. But she kept screaming, so my friend Wendy took her and walked with her until she fell asleep. Then she slept the rest of the time. So I don't know if we can really count this week as her first week since she screamed and slept through the whole thing, but maybe next week will be better... or worse...

3 comments:
Tysen has exactly 4 months til nursery....the countdown is on!!
We are on the 4 month countdown here too! I can't wait! I love people that understand the whole nursery thing and do everything they can to get those babes used to it.
I can't believe she is in nursery already!
Post a Comment