- blueberry shakes
- blueberry faces
- blueberry ceiling
- buckle fracture and not something worse
- Cameron & Micah sitting on the couch listening to their mp3s
- lunch with a friend
- fun at the Children's Museum
- I love awards shows (Golden Globes)
- scientific boys
- boys with good attitudes
- Cameron passed off his Camping merit badge
- Jamey's crystal radio
- I don't know if this is a happy thought or a depressing thought, but here goes: we've probably met our deductible for 2009 during the first 8 days of the year... But it's a good thing we went in, since it really was broken.
- very nice people who continue to let us borrow their van
- our old van sold last weekend. Our home teacher sold it for us.
- looking forward to having our new van back
- teaching T's primary class
- lots and lots and lots of people signed up for WFAPA
- a very quiet Saturday while James, Micah, and Cameron were at the Klondike and Ethan, Ian, and Jamey were at Cub Snow Day. They had a blast, although they were very cold.
- Lizzie and Rebecca playing house
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Rebecca: I was writing in the kids' journals and she turned off all the lights. I told her to turn them back on and she said, "it's OK. Cause you can use this light instead," and she turned on a tiny book light.
- Teancum: "Daddy, please can I have seconds? I'll give you both of my wallets!" (that didn't have any money in them)
- Rebecca: "Dad, I need to tell you something. Did you notice that Mom is in charge of you?" This after I asked James to do something and he dutifully did it.
- Elizabeth: "NO!" Lizzie says "no" or "uh-uh" more than anything else. She does it now more than ever because she knows she gets quite a laugh out of her siblings when we ask her something like, "do you love Mommy?" and she replies, "no." Often she says "no" when she means yes, because when we ask "do you want ice cream?" She still says "no," even though ice cream is her favorite thing in the whole world. She sounds so cute when she says "no!"









No comments:
Post a Comment