Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
- outer space
- silly scouts sliding on ice
- Basketball Micah
- Ian organizing all of the bowls and plates according to color
- arts & crafts
- Lizzie tastes cottage cheese for the first time
- Lizzie loved nursery this time!
- Last night just after midnight we finally got the movie for the Klondike to burn. A whole day of trying. Finally, triumph!
- apples
- Cameron gave a great talk in sacrament meeting
- I finally finished all of Whiting Law's year-end business -- except for the taxes, my dad is helping me with those.
- macaroni & cheese
- I went to Relief Society this week and it wasn't so bad.
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Teancum: "Nobody can say bad words at the table cause then someone might puke."
- Rebecca: "I wanna invite Alexis to all of my birthdays so she can always remember me."
- Teancum: "Mom, when Cameron dies can I have all of his instruments?"
- Teancum: "Open the curtains! I want to watch Tanner's tv." (our back-door neighbors)
- Rebecca: "Mommy, I want to write a letter to Paige with BYU all over it."
- Micah: Listening to the letter that the Bush twins wrote to the Obama girls about how they would now "fill the White House with laughter," Micah instantly declared, "We could really fill the White House with laughter!" Yes, we could!
- Elizabeth: If you have a weak stomach, plug your ears for this one... While we were at James' office Rebecca needed to use the bathroom, so we all headed down the hall to the bathroom. Lizzie peeked into the toilet behind Rebecca and got a huge smile on her face, pointed at Rebecca's bum and shouted, "Poop!" :)









1 comment:
I see you made a solar system. Collin just got that assignment, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Would you be mad if I called and asked for some advice?
Post a Comment