Better late than never... Our ABC Pre-school kids had fun on Thursday with Nigel the Nightowl eating and decorating nuts, working on writing the letter N, drawing noses on faces, and telling night-time stories. I had technical problems with my computer (I am SOOOOO frustrated with my computer!) so didn't have their little News Broadcast ready for them until about 1 a.m. Friday morning. I was bummed, but I used James' laptop to make the dvd and now it is done. Better late than never, just like this post.
You do awesome things with your preschool! Where do you get your ideas? Do you just think of them in your creative little brain, or do you have a great website? Britt
1 comment:
You do awesome things with your preschool! Where do you get your ideas? Do you just think of them in your creative little brain, or do you have a great website?
Britt
Post a Comment