Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our 44th President

I didn't vote for him and I don't agree with a lot of his ideas, but I do feel excited today. Imagine what Abraham Lincoln is thinking about how far America has come since his days as president. I am excited that America can embrace a president who isn't a carbon copy of past presidents. I think that President Obama will do a lot for the nation's youth because hopefully they will look up to him rather than the rappers who use profanity or the athletes who use drugs & degrade women or other people who don't measure up to what our youth are capable of. Heavenly Father will watch over our country and I'm sure he is mindful of where we are today. It is an exciting day for America!

"O is for Obama." -- Rebecca

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

So true! It will be really interesting to see what the future brings.