Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
- James and I having some quiet time to talk upstairs and hearing the boys giggling downstairs as they watched "Short Circuit 2"
- kids cleaning the house
- Lizzie building lego towers (is she related to Cameron or what?)
- frozen hair spray
- cousins, cousins, cousins!!!
- VERY nice people who let us borrow their van when ours broke down on the freeway (more about that later!)
- grandparents who put up with us staying with them, making messes, eating their food, etc. etc. etc.
- grandparents who come to rescue us when we're stranded on the freeway and help us fix our van
- teddy bears
- the twins' birth family staying in touch - in a positive way
- Olive Garden!!!
- seeing cousins & aunts that I haven't seen for a long time!
- Monk Marathon
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Rebecca: "Hold Still!" She and James were playing air hockey and she won because he listened to her whenever she sweetly said, "now, Daddy, hold still!"
- Teancum: We were talking about New Year's Resolutions and he said "my resolution is to lose some weight." :)
- Ethan: While we were waiting for sacrament meeting to start yesterday Ethan leaned back and smiled, "I feel like a baby right now." I said, "why's that? Do you feel really small?" He smiled. "And bald?" He laughed really hard.









1 comment:
Frozen hair spray??
Post a Comment