Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille,

I ran across a comment you made about an old friend of mine. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with her. I knew Sydra (formally)Benson since the summer of 1992 in Virgina. I can't remember her husband's name, but he was a really cool guy. I also knew her brother T.J. (& Rae) and sister Kara. I was hoping to get in touch with any of them if you happen to have any info.

Jim Caldwell
jimcaldwell@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jim again, got my multiple e-mail addresses mixed. Could you try contact me at:
jameslcaldwell@yahoo.com

sorry, I was in autopilot mode. I guess if you send it to the other address some guy is going to wonder what in the world?

btw. my wife and I have a blogg site too.

jimandshelbycaldwell@blogspot.com

original, I know. Hopefully we'll come up with a more fun name.

Thanks,

Jim