Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Hair Massacre

One day last week Rebecca was supposed to be going to bed, but instead she was cutting several large chunks out of her hair. I was soooooo upset because her hair had gotten so pretty and long and was so fun to do things with. When I asked her why she did it, she said she wanted her hair to look like mine... I guess I'll have to grow mine back out if I want hers to be long too!

So since hers was all uneven and funny, I had to trim it all pretty short.

It's very sad that it's this short now! It can't even go in a pony tail anymore. :(

4 comments:

brittanyc said...

Oh, what a sad day! I would have been furious. She was looking so cute with her pigtails and braids. I guess the great thing about hair is that it always grows back, right? I'm attempting to grow Eli's back out and it's not at an attractive stage.
Britt

stephschmidt said...

Oh no! At least she did it because she wanted it like yours; could there be a better compliment?!

Alison said...

I was lurking on your blog looking for those Cub Scout pictures I told you I was going to steal, and needed to comment. Have you seen Cayla's in our ward? Be thankful she still looks like a girl. Emma has done that several times, the last time being about a year ago where she gave herself those fancy bangs.

Julie said...

She still looks adorable!