Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week

Cameron's Science Project: Force placed on triangles
Doesn't Daddy look excited?

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
  • Teancum trying to change Lizzie's diaper
  • Lizzie getting into mischief
  • a fun Christmas holiday
  • Cameron's science project
  • getting my scrapbooks caught up -- I was 3 months behind and I was exhausted when I was finished, and I ran out of ink in both printers, with just one page to go -- but I'm still counting it as done! The page is designed, just not printed off yet!
  • a husband who doesn't think cooking & cleaning is beneath him, especially right now when I'm trying to get all of our unit's scout records entered into Scoutsoft and when all the 2009 WFAPA membership paperwork & dues are coming in. James has taken the initiative to cook meals and do laundry and he even cleaned the kitchen floor with the carpet cleaner the other day! What a perfect husband I have!
  • pretty snow
  • sleeping in
  • hanging out
  • lots of yummy treats
  • angels
  • shepherds
  • wise men
  • new toys
  • happy kids
  • family memories

Classic Quotes from the Past Week:

  • Teancum: "This spider guy can kill this other guy with his pinky hand!"
  • Ethan: I prepared Christmas packages for the twins' birth families and asked if they'd like to include a letter. Ian declined, but here is Ethan's letter that will go in the package to his paternal grandparents: "Dear Birth Parents, I love you so if you have any pictures of me and you please send them. I am ten years old and I've learned all about you. With lots and lots of love, Ethan."
I didn't write down many quotes this week.



















1 comment: