Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We're in the Book

We paid an outrageous amount to be in the Yellow Pages, so starting in 2009 you will see Whiting Law listed among the attorneys. A couple other phone books sent us proposals also, but I threw them away. We'll stick with just one book for now...

We finally have our signs up on the building, and our door painted! The lady who does all the Main Street signs must live on 6th Street because someone told James that she saw a walking billboard for Whiting Law as this lady was carrying our newly-painted signs down the street to our office.


This is the front of the building, the Main Street side.

There's James listed on the board.
This is the sign on the back of the building. You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but it's actually about 6 feet long.
We're on the top. I'm not sure who the space is for.
Pete got us a space and I started designing the page, but I haven't done much yet. We do have a picture of the Wind River Mountains on it and our contact info. It's at www.whitinglawpc.com. I want to do a link for an "about James" section, but we need to do some research on what is supposed to be on a law firm website (there are certain rules we need to follow). It's pretty exciting. We're in the book.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How exciting! So fun to see the signs up, the door ready, the site getting ready, and the yellow pages. So many things. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Wendy said...

That's so exciting! The signs look great!

brittanyc said...

Isn't that so exciting?! You guys are finally doing what you've always wanted to!! Hooray for you!
Britt