Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
- a 4th grader who is a future teacher
- pizza & movie night with Kristi
- preschool field trip at McDonald's (guess who was in charge of the field trip this month...)
- Lizzie's scared to death of Santa
- Cousin Bryan's best friend is serving his mission in Lander right now. He ate dinner with us this week.
- My slippery little swimmer
- dinner out with Kristi & Babes
- a lunch date with James (OK, how many of these are going to involve food?)
- basketball season has come to a happy end with 2 very improved little players
- Jamey is quite the little fish! (3rd grade swimming lessons)
- no calls from the principal this week
- "Light up Lander" on Main Street -- fun but cold!!!
- playing the piano in primary -- how long do you think I'll be able to escape Relief Society?
- slobbery kisses
- a cozy, warm house
- many songs recorded for our cd
- reading Christmas stories by candlelight before pulling another link off our countdown to Christmas chain
- Ethan the jumproper
- Christmas cards are starting to come in the mail. Fabulous! I hang them around my kitchen. Keep 'em coming!
- good, happy kids
- sleeping in on Saturday
- Lizzie drinking the cat's water
- getting the van completely stuck in the Fowler's driveway
- James teaching the boys how to put chains on the tires so we could get out of Fowler's driveway
- Therese offering us the use of her cabin, and then us not needing to use it. :)
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Teancum: "I'm gonna marry Olivia. She's hot!"
- Teancum: "Olivia was playing a huge violin, even huger than her!" (cello)
- Teancum: "Dad! Don't smash the bacon! Read the permethean (sp?) board!"
- Teancum: "Don't have hashbrowns, they taste like mush!"
- Teancum: "Why do we intrude on Jesus' house every Sunday?"
- Micah: "I licked all the ranch dressing off." Mom: "Only a Micah would do that!"
- Cameron: "Santa is a Mormon." (because he comes to ward Christmas parties)
- Rebecca: "When I grow up, I'm going to have 4 kids and I'm going to name them Gabriella, Sharpay, Troy Bolton, and Ryan."
- Rebecca: "When I have a house it will have 4 bathrooms so that my kids won't ever have to wait."
This video is of Ian reading to Teancum's first grade class. Teancum is wearing the Superman shirt. Ian earned ten "gotchas" again so he chose to read to T's class as his reward. I happened to be volunteering in T's class at the time so I got to hear Ian read.
This is a video of Jamey's swimming lessons. He is a good little swimmer.









1 comment:
So many fum things happening in your world. I still am trying to figure out how you do it all. I have the same # of hours but get 1/4 of the the things done that you do. You are amazing!
Post a Comment