Thursday, July 23, 2009

We Need a Little Girl Time!

I guess I am doing this backwards, but I am going to write about our Girls' Retreat first! We Call Girls enjoyed our Park City get-away so much last year that we decided to go there again this year, and this time Lindsay was in town too! After the guys left Park City with all the kids, we girls went to the outlet stores in Park City. It was me, my mom, Brittany, Lindsay, and Chalice. We had fun shopping -- even I had fun, and I am not one who enjoys shopping. James is a much bigger shopper than I am! Actually, I did make the comment that James probably would have enjoyed shopping at the outlet stores a lot.

After we had finished all of our shopping (and you can see from the photos that there was a lot of it!) we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. And, as if we weren't stuffed enough, THEN we went to get ice cream at the Chocolate Factory. After that we drove home. What a fun time we had! It will definitely be an annual event. I will write more about the reunion later. I just had to get the extra-important stuff out of the way!




No comments: