Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week

Happy Thoughts from the Past Week:
  • Ian skipping through the park
  • big red trophies
  • a fun dinner with the Sandalls while our daddies are gone
  • Teancum teaching Lizzie "Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes"
  • I sure missed my big scouts!
  • delicious spinach from the garden -- I think this is the first time we've been successful with spinach! I'm loving it!
  • my beautiful little blonde and her toe-head angelic sister
  • the park with friends
  • lunch with friends, including my friend Amy who I haven't seen in a long time!
  • seeing a caring community at work as they all rally around Jordan
  • popcorn popping at the chiropractor
  • T-ball and baseball have come to an end
  • Tennis has come to an end
  • I absolutely love summer. I cannot put in to words how much I love summer. I wish it was always summer! I love the heat. I love the sun. I love the relaxed schedule. I love it being light in the evenings. I love driving through town with my windows closed. I hope this summer lasts as long as possible!

Classic Quotes from the Past Week:

  • Rebecca: "This sugar makes my finger feel good!"
  • Teancum: "You're the mom that makes kids be slaves!"



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love your posts...you're so cute!! Ken said it was fun to see your guys at Scout Camp and YES I am VERY glad to have Ken back!! :)