- run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run...
- dripping sweat, sun burn, sore muscles and a feeling of accomplishment
- 1:56
- cousins, oh how we love the cousins!
- He's home! And the Philippines will never be the same!
- wonderful watermelon
- fancy fireworks
- Tinkerbell fairies
- tennis pros
- oh, what horrible rain! thunder! lightning! so sad for baseball!
- road construction... grrrrr...
- summer activities are coming to an end -- swimming ended, track ended, volleyball ended, and dance ended. We have one more week of tennis (which Micah will miss because of scout camp) and one more week of t-ball for Rebecca. Baseball also ends this week with the awards barbecue.
- seeing friends at church for the 4th of July weekend
Classic Quotes from the Past Week:
- Cameron: "Mom, I have something to show you. Look right there, what do you see?" Mom: "Nothing." Cameron: "I think it's whiskers."
- Teancum: "I'll risk my life for you to keep you from getting wet." We were walking to the parade and he had brought his round sled to shield us from the water that the floats and fire trucks spray. Mom: "Wow, you'll risk your life for me?" Teancum: "Well, maybe not risk my life... but I'll keep you from getting wet."
- James: "If you're going to run fast, I'm not going to stay with you. I'm going to run at the pace that we usually do." Yeah, right!
James, Chris, and Caleb soaked in the hot tub after their half marathon run.
Josie and Gillian entertained the girls before the fireworks started.









No comments:
Post a Comment