Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rebecca


Rebecca Marie
age 3 1/2



The other day Daddy and I were going on a walk. I looked up at him and smiled, "Daddy, you are so lucky!" "Why is that?" he asked. "Because I am letting you hold my hand!" -- age 3 1/2

  • Easter morning I looked beautiful, but when it was time to get out of the car to go into church, I cried and insisted that I simply could not go inside. Daddy asked why and I wailed, "My hair isn't pretty yet!" -- age 3 1/2


        • Being pretty seems to be a big concern for me. The other day when I was getting dressed for pre-school Mom insisted that I wear pants instead of a dress like I usually wear. I cried and said, "But Mom! Then they won't think I'm pretty!" -- age 3 1/2














        No comments: