Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Thoughts from this past Week:
  • slippery snakes
  • drippy kids
  • a cuddly new niece
  • determined soccer players
  • a happy swimmer (Teancum)
  • a crawling baby
  • a first play-date for Lizzie
  • a friend for Oreo (mouse)
  • a magic show for Pack Meeting

Classic Quotes from this past Week:

  • "Mom, you're beautiful even when you're doing push-ups. No, you're especially beautiful when you're doing push-ups!" -- Cameron
  • "Mom, what am I allergic to?" "Nothing." Very angrily disappointed, "I'm not allergic to ANYTHING?!??" -- Teancum
  • "Mom's talk was about 10 minutes long, but Dad's talk was a whole HOUR long!" -- Ethan







1 comment:

brittanyc said...

I cannot believe your little Lizzie is STANDING next to that walker toy. Amazing! I love everything you've done with your blog...the kids quotes and videos and pics and everything else. You'll have to teach me how to do videos. I love keeping in touch this way. I'm so glad you update often.
PS..Did your mom tell you that we are all squared away for Disneyland? Hooray!
Britt