Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mr. T

Teancum Cory
age 5 1/2


  • The other day nobody wanted to sit by Rebecca because she was stinky. Mom said, "she's not stinky, she's precious." I said, "she's precious AND stinky!" I was right. -- age 3 1/2
  • One day Rebecca was crying and Mom said, "what's wrong with Rebecca? What did you do to her?" I said simply, "I'm just hurting her." -- age 2 1/2
  • Mr. Rogers was singing his "Won't you be my Neighbor?" song and I said, "Mom, don't listen to him!" Mom said, "Why?" I said, "because I want you to still be in our family!" -- age 4
  • One week I saw the deacons passing the water for the sacrament so I ran over to him across the aisle and pulled on his leg and said, "juice! juice!" Mom had to go bring me back and I screamed. -- age 1 1/2
  • My teacher asked where my name came from and I said, "from God." -- age 4



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...so darling. Yup, his name did come from God. Teancum is so charming! Wonderful!